More Pics/More Info
Bev and I finally got the A-frame NFT system up and running. Man what a 2 1/2 day headache. We tried a few different configurations of plumbing. When probems popped up, we made changes to take care of the problem. Then another problem showed. (Those StartTrek fans will remember Loll and Data and cascading system failures) That’s what I felt like, failure, fix, another failure, fix and you get the idea.Well we finally hit on a solution that actually worked with all components involved. (Nothing flooded or ran dry). Here come the Pics:
In an NFT (nutrient film technique)which is really a Hydroponics technique but works very well for aquaponics.
I have more pics and more info to share, but that will be tomorrow. I am working on a video that isn’t finished yet that I want to get up also, sooooo, till then take care and come back.